This pizza crust recipe was written by Brad. I love eating pizza almost as much as I love making pizza. This is the first recipe I tried that his wife sent us.
This crust consists of 6 ingredients and can be spruced up a bit with seasonings!
- 1 1/3 C H2O 105-115 F
- 2 1/4 t Yeast 1 packet
- 1 T Sugar
- 2 T Oil I use olive oil
- 3/4 t salt
- 3 1/2 C AP All purpose flour
- Mix H2O, yeast, and sugar in bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add oil, salt, and flour to bowl and mix 2 minutes.
- Knead dough for 3-4 minutes. Poke with finger and when it slowly bounces back, it is ready.
- Let raise in bowl until 2 times. Cover with plastic wrap. This will take 60-90 minutes.
- Punch down dough and form it to the shape you want.
- Add sauce, cheeses, and favorite toppings. Cook for 15-25 minutes. I forgot to time this as I cooked it on a grill. I had it set to 450 F and the crust came out crisp on the bottom and fluffy above that.
I have added garlic butter prior to adding the sauce to my other recipe. This is great on the crust or to use the garlic butter as a dipping sauce for the crust.