This is one of Ken’s recipes
- 1-2 Pounds Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped coarsely
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 pkg Bacon Chopped coarsely
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Balsomic Vinegar
- Trim brussel sprouts of loose or off color leaves , then cut in half and place in bowl.
- Chop onion course and add to bowl with sprouts.
- Add course black pepper to taste to bowl.
- Add olive oil to bowl and mix well.
- Place mixture on large pan cut side down , bake or grill for 10-15 minutes @ 450 until starting to brown well
- Chop and fry bacon in a covered pan to the preferred just starting to get crispy.
- Once brussel sprouts and onions are done add to cooked bacon , add chicken broth and balsamic vinegar , cook on medium heat until liquid thickens to coat sprouts .
- Serve and enjoy.